Sunday, May 17, 2009

Movie Monday: I've Been Watching...

viewing partner: Isaac
stars: **
notes: Boobs? Check. Racial tension? Check. Girl puking? Check. This movie is funny...until you realize there's no plot. 








viewing partner: Isaac & George
stars: **1/2
notes: I wanted to like this movie. I just...didn't. It could have something to do with the fact that it kept putting me to sleep.








viewing partner: first half, Isaac; second half, solo
stars: ***
notes: Sorry Jennifer Jason Leigh, but your Katherine Hepburn can't hold a candle to Cate Blanchett's.








viewing partner: Isaac & George
stars: ****
notes: Way underrated. Reminiscent of Heart and Souls, but with more scatological humor. Which I love.








viewing partner: three loads of laundry
stars: ****
notes: Filmed at a time when voiceover was king. Speaking of kings, Stephen, you rock!

No comments: